HOW IT WORKS
$10 Tune Up
A service committed to helping performers bring their best individual light into the audition room and onto the STAGE!
1. Send us your existing materials; be it reels, performance videos, films, etc.
2. We study your items and create a list of new, suitable material handpicked for you.
3. You keep the full list to have repertoire for years to come!
Pick Your Package!
THE AUDITION BOOK PACKAGE:
• Personalized song list (10+ suggestions)
• 3 songs of your choosing from your personalized song list to receive in PDF format
THE MONOLOGUE PACKAGE:
• Personalized multi-genre monologues list (based on preliminary conversation with the client)
• Keep full monologues list for your audition use
THE COMBO PACKAGE:
• Personalized song list
• Personalized monologues list
• Choose 2 songs from your personalized song list to receive in PDF format
• Keep monologues list for your audition use
THE BOOK DESIGN PACKAGE:
• Personalized song list
• 5 songs from your personalized list to receive in PDF format, as well as individually printed
• A full audition book redesign (binder, labels, color scheme)
• THE AUDITION BOOK PACKAGE: Starting at $10.00
• THE MONOLOGUE PACKAGE: Starting at $10.00
• THE COMBO PACKAGE: Starting at $17.50
• THE BOOK DESIGN PACKAGE: $35.00 (+ plus shipping)
Gabriella Mack is an award-winning performing arts educator, coach and choreographer with over a decade of experience. She has worked with many organizations across the USA, collaborating with groups of all ages, sizes and artistic disciplines!
•ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS (AUDITION PREP, POP VOCAL, DANCE, MORE):
DISCOUNTED RATE:$25 for FIRST SESSION/STUDENTS, up to 75 minutes!
NORMAL RATE: $45 for 60 minutes | $65 for 90 minutes
•TEACHING RATE FOR CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS: $50 - $100 hour, scaled according to requirements, travel, duration, etc.
•CHOREOGRAPHY RATE: Varies per project based on needs. Starting rate is $300.
ABOUT THE CREATOR!
"Everyone needs a service like $10 Tune Up to recommend perfect material for you to sing that fits you like a glove! Thanks to them I got great footage on YouTube that helped me get my next gig!”
Alyssa Muniz • $10 TUNE UP CLIENT
"It's fabulous - If you are a teacher, a performer, a vocalist, if you are someone actively in the musical theater field or if you are actively auditioning for roles, she is your gal to help you choose repertoire that matches your needs."
Sara Ballou • $10 TUNE UP CLIENT
"“I had been trying to find a service like $10 Tune Up, but didn’t know it actually existed. They were so helpful to work with and I’m super thrilled with the music! Highly recommended!”